Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back to the Base

Hey everyone! I'm finally back in San Jose. Just wanted to let you guys know I'm doing really well, for the most part. I'm still getting over a cold. Everyone arrived late last night; it was such a delight to see our group reunited. We stayed up way too late just hanging out and reconnecting.


I have a lot to tell you guys...so be ready for an onslaught of blog posts within the next couple days. Due to the complexity of my experiences the last two months, I don't think it's gonna be possible to tell everything in great detail. Believe me, I'd love to...but I wouldn't be able to do it before I arrived home on Friday. So, I'm gonna use the following formula to tell you about my adventures:

1. Location
2. Ministries
3. Highlight

I'm really excited to tell you all what I've been up to. Hopefully you've kept up with my sporadic Facebook statuses. Stay tuned for some posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment